Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Everyday Minerals

I ordered my new make up from Everyday Minerals late Friday night. I got an email saying it was shipped on Saturday. WHO SHIPS ON A SATURDAY?!? And I got my stuff today, Wednesday!

Right now, if you order $35 worth of products you get a free, full-sized "Sunshine" concealer. I ordered the flat top brush and I can't believe how soft it's synthetic bristles are. I have NEVER felt a brush so soft in my life. I also ordered the Lavender Mint lip balm. It smells so good and relaxing. The Pink Lemonade lip color is very nice. It is a slight pink with some shimmer. It would be good if you are looking for the nude lip kind of look. I also got my Medium Beige Neutral base (foundation) and a pressed powder and a retractable flat top brush.

All I can say is "WOW!" I love these products.

No comments: