Monday, August 31, 2009

Hello Pain. Long Time No See.

Well, it has been about 6 months since I have really, and I mean seriously, worked out. A few walks or runs with the dogs but not much more. That is going to change... Tonight.

At the end of last year, Jake and I bought the P90X workout videos. They are amazing, but they are SO hard. They WILL work if you do them. We did them pretty religiously until we bought our house. From then on, we have been too busy painting, pulling weeds, decorating, etc to do the hour long, very strenuous videos. Plus they hurt.

Well, thanks to a buddy at work, Mike, I have decided I am starting the videos again. I told Mike I was starting on Monday, and guess what? It's Monday. It's now 10pm and I'm putting on my workout shoes to do my hour long "Kenpo" workout.

I'll work out pretty easy this week and really hit it hard next week. I'm going to start with some cardio workouts then add in the weights next week.

Here is how I expect to look in 90 days (or something similar):

Not too shabby huh?

You can purchase your own method of torture at www.beachbody.com for $120 or 4 monthly payments of $20.

No comments: