Saturday, July 25, 2009

Jake's 26th & Babies

Well hello there. It's been a while huh? Yes it has. Jake and I now have a new internet provider and it's great. I can actually do things without it taking all night. So... here's an update: Baby Liam is doing wonderful. He is over 7 lbs now! Sam and Sara are expecting their first boy Aug 15. Here are some 4D images of him:

Isn't it amazing how detailed these pictures are? I'm eager to meet Baby Corder soon.

We went back to CA for Jake's 26th birthday. It was a great day. We went to Laguna Beach for the day and had lunch down there. Then there were about 15 of Jake's family and friends over for dinner later that night. Overall it was a good trip, pretty short though.

We went out with Saremy tonight. We went to a new burger place called Brown Bag Burgers and Frozen Yogurtz afterwards. The burgers start at 7 oz and go up to 20 oz! 7 was too big for me. Frozen Yogurtz is a frozen yogurt bar where you pay by the oz. So you can get as much yogurt and toppings as you want! Yummy!

Well, that is pretty much all I have for now. I'll be sure to update more often since my computer is so much faster now! Until then...

No comments: