Friday, October 10, 2008

Running On Empty

Jake and I are going to CA tomorrow for one of Jake's friend's wedding. We are both working the mid-shift (10pm-6:30am) tonight and then leaving right away to head west. We will go to the wedding tomorrow evening and then head back Sunday. I luckily got out of my mid-shift Sunday night and we both have to be at work at 5am Monday morning.

I have this really cute dress to wear to the wedding. I originally bought it to wear to Sara & Jeremy's wedding last year (CAN YOU BELIEVE IT'S BEEN A YEAR ALREADY?!?). Jake and I found FABULOUS shoes to wear with it. They are brown slingbacks with rhinestones and sparklies on the toe! ADORABLE! These pictures don't show how sparkly they really are. But they are topaz colored rhinestones that catch the light as I walk. They are so fun!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Ooooo,cute shoes! Have fun at the wedding. :)