Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Quick & Easy Dinner

Last night, I was trying to think of what to make for dinner. I was tired and really didn't want to do a lot. I looked online for some ideas and came across an amazing recipe! It was on www.recipezaar.com and it is a Chicken and Rice Casserole. It was so easy and tasted so good! I used 98% fat free cream of chicken soup and cream of potato soup (Jake and I don't care for mushrooms). I used 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts instead of measuring 2 cups, and I added some broccoli which gave it a great color. I topped it with some shreadded cheddar cheese and it was done in an hour! It tasted great, was healthy, and simple! Give this one a try, it will become a favorite!
Here's the recipe:

Ingredients
-2 cups cubed cooked chicken
-1 cup
rice
-1 cup
milk
-1 can cream of chicken soup
-1 can cream of mushroom soup
-salt and pepper

Directions
-Mix all ingredients.
-Bake at 325 degrees for one hour.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Yum! Sounds delish and so easy too! :)