Saturday, August 9, 2008

Jake's Birthday!

Well, Jake turned the big 2-5 this year... whoo hoo car insurance discounts here we come! We all went to dinner at Texas Road House and then had cake at our house as he opened presents. He got lots of tools and an amazing rolling toolbox from his parents. He's starting to get quite a collection. He got a drill with a kabillion piece tool kit with it, he got a Dremel, he got the huge rolling tool box to house it all in, and he got tickets to a John Mayer concert from me. He had been hinting for ever and I just kept pretending I was ignoring it, but I wasn't. He was thrilled since he thought his hints went unnoticed. Only bad thing was that his parent's couldn't make it out to share with us. But overall, a pretty good birthday I'd imagine.

No comments: