Monday, February 16, 2009

St. Patrick's Day!

Well, St. Patrick's Day is coming and you know what that means... My birthday is just around the corner! Yay! I'll be the big 2-6 this year, yep, the among the four of us- Jeremy, Sara, Jake and I. I know it doesn't really matter at 26 but when I'm 50 and they are all 49 it will matter. Bummer.

Anyway, we have a vacation coming up very soon! We are going with Saremy to California. We will visit Disneyland for 3 days, San Diego where we will go to Sea World and either the Wild Animal Park or the Zoo. We'll hang out at the beach too! I miss the beach.

I'm so excited!

2 comments:

Sara said...

I'm excited too!!! Yay! California here we come. :)

Chris and Juli said...

Ahhhhh... California... Oh how I miss the Warm Weather and the Beach!!! Hope you Kids have a Great Trip!!! Can you believe 26? Seems like time goes so fast. We can't believe Chris and I are 35 this year.... Ugh... Miss You!
Love,
Juli